K.C.'s Crazy Nightmare! for Atari 2600 - By John A. Reder
Reder's K.C.'s Crazy Nightmare! - (c) 2017 by John A. Reder, all rights reserved.
Part of the "ODtari" series! Recreating Odyssey 2 games in Atari's image!
Space = shoot left or right, if you have bullets (guns) collecteed.
Arrows = Move any direction
K.C. has found himself trapped in a Atari 2600 system
along with some enslaved O2 zombies! The Atari system maze is
deadly to him, he should avoid touching the maze walls, if he
does his O2 code will mix with the 2600 code and destroy him!
His only hope is to stay alive by keeping the O2 zombies at
bay while looking for a way out! Hint: There's no way out!
* Increase your score!
* Gather Bullets (small dots) to shoot the O2 zombies for 10
* Gather vitamin tablets (wall colored dash) to slightly protect
you against O2 zombies to earn 1 point!
* O2 zombies and maze walls may kill you instantly if touched
(you may be able to brush by them if you have some
resistance given by a vitamin tablets but don't count on it
every time)! The resistance wears off and is only
replinished with vitamins. It works better with walls
than it does with O2 zombies!
* O2 zombies take bullets out of your inventory when they reach
a bullet before you do!
* They take a point out of your score if they reach a vitamin
pill before you do!
* You can only carry a maximum of 6 bullets at any one time!
Collected bullets are shown above score.
* O2 zombies are sent back to the Graveyard (the center of the
maze) whenever one is hit by a bullet, they will not hurt you
when they are all blue for a short time after they return to
* Note the excessive use or exclamation points!!! After all,
this is about an Odyssey 2 character!!! :)
Joystick = Move
Button = shoot left or right, if you have bullets (guns) collecteed.